Pages

4/4/14

April Snow Blast

Snow in April ! ARGHHH!


I thought that we were on the downside of winter,  and I suppose we are .  sigh .

 The snow seems to have been piled up all over the place forever .  Including overnight .

Just when I think that I'll be able to check the garden to see if anything ( like a tulip or two- is that asking too much?) might be peeking up through the dirt, another 3-5 inches of the white stuff comes barreling down .

Heres the view from my office this morning - Do you see my red chairs that are looking so cold?




In the mean time - instead of harboring bad thoughts about the weather, I am keeping busy planning my summer parties.  I love parties.

I got a lot of inspiration for a Mexican Fiesta party on a recent trip to Mexico .  I loved this wooden settee below , and all of the colorful banners I saw in the outdoor cafes and shops. And the food we ate during this trip was fabulous

Some  pictures  from that trip are here on my website  http://www.home-garden-ideas.net/mexican_outdoor_party.html

this is the settee that I saw ........ isn't it grand?


I can't wait to celebrate summer with an outdoor  PARTAAAAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment