Pages

11/3/11


I can't pretend any longer. Old Man Winter is on it's way.It really is.  A few weeks ago it was unusually warm for Oct in MN at 86* and sunny. I already had my pumpkins thinking the cold snap was coming any minute.  I was wrong- we had another 3 weeks of fabulous weather ! I set a fall table , but the trees were still full of leaves, and it looks like the middle of summer. ....but it wasn't . honest. I like how these turned out .





And here are some table ideas. I played around with the orange pumpkins and more fall like themes first.

I gathered some vintage china and other fall like  "stuff"

Even pulled out some silver with a warm patina.
I like how the different materials , pumpkins and and textures play off of each other and  gives a soft  comfortable look.

No comments:

Post a Comment